Wanted: Enthusiastic Volunteers for @ease
@ease is always looking for new enthusiastic volunteers: young people, the elderly, students, experiential experts ...
maybe you want to gain experience through conversations with young people. If you like our concept, @ease could be the place for you.
Even if you are younger than 18, you may be able to join us at @ease. For example, you can participate in youth think tank,
as an ambassador or you can promote @ease at your school. Whatever your background or motivation may be, you have a place at @ease.
- Together with another volunteer, you converse with a young person who comes by. You will receive training in the @ ease conversation techniques beforehand.
Good listening is central here. You will also learn how to recognize signals that indicate any more serious psychological problems.
- You discuss the conversations with the supervisor of the center.
- You attend interventions under the direction of a psychologist. Through these experiences, you discuss, along with the other volunteers, difficult situations, doubts, etc.
- Other activities are also possible, such as promotional work or developing the @ease concept.
Perhaps you have your own idea. @ease is open to good ideas, so do not hesitate to contact us.
- You are motivated and committed to helping young people.
- You are reliable, empathetic, curious and communicative.
- You are available for 12 hours per month (3 to 4 services of 3 hours).
- You are willing to work according to the @ease concept
- You want to use your efforts to bring @ease to the attention of young people.
- You can handle your own problems in a healthy way.
- Mastering a second language in addition to Dutch is a plus.